Steel Frame and Truss Assembler - Hamilton
CH Engineering Ltd
Full Time, Contract/Temp
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing industry and learn new skills. Lots of support and ongoing training. Competitive start rates relative to experience.
The position mainly involves:
* Assembling steel frames and trusses.
* Operating steel roll-forming machinery in our factory
* Loading and unloading deliveries and general housekeeping
Reporting to the Operations Manager
Following all documented processes as required
Our ideal candidate will have some or all the following skills/experience:
* Reliable with an exceptional attendance record
* Good physical fitness as there is some lifting involved.
* A team player and a keen to learn attitude
* Hands on, able to use basic hand tools (riveters, tinsnips, drills etc)
* Building experience or experience working with steel would also be an advantage
* Forklift license is beneficial, but not required
No previous experience necessary as training is provided, but having a can-do attitude and willingness to learn will help you succeed long term.
Applicants will also need:
* Reliable transport to get to work
* Pass drug and alcohol testing
* Have a clean police record.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
|Last hour||Last 24 hours||All|